Just recently, Laminar Research introduced the newest version of X-Plane, the Series 10.xx. The 10.xx now allows the "TOGGLE" command for many flight functions not previously supported. This release now allows many of DTA's Circuit Boards and Panels to be compatible with X-Plane; whereas before, there was limited compatibility. Not only does Laminar support the "TOGGLE" setting, they improved their 430 GNS Panel. Earlier versions displayed the 430 settings so small it was very hard to see, let along make the appropriate frequency changes. Version 10.xx (and now X-Plane 11.xx) has changed that. X-Plane now allows; with a click of a button, a very large and easily readable 430 Panel to be displayed. But there is still a problem, adjusting Frequencies and selecting Pages, still require Keyboard or Mouse click inputs. Not a very aviation friendly adjustment. But not until now!
Introducing the the Model 2670B, a GNS panel that includes all necesary buttons as well as Two Dual Rotary Encoder Switches. Lets bring back the Realism of GNS flying with button presses and encoder knob setting of all needed Frequency changes, Freq Swaping, GPS Menu, Page Changes ect. And best of all, all needed GNS settings are supported by X-Plane's Advanced: Button Setting Folders Please note: The 2670B does not contain an LED or LCD Video Monitor. The GNS Graphic is Silk Screened
on the faceplate for added realism.
Want to compliment your X-Plane set-up? The 2670B is the Panel for you.
* NEW! 430 GNS Switch Panel (no Monitor) Model 2670B * Designed Around all aircraft supported by X-Plane software
* No Driver programs required
* Compatible with X-Plane 10.xx & 11.xx Flight Sim software
* Uses Standard Series "B" USB Connector
* Allows GNS Adjustments using 2 Dual Rotary Encoder
* All GNS functions can be found inside ADV: Button Folders
* No other software required for operation.
* Flush Mounted to your Flight Deck or GoFlight Panel Rack
* USB Cable Included