Easily Install your very Own Landing Gear Panel to your FSX, FSUIPC, Prepar3D MS2020 & X-Plane Flight Simulator.
The 2696 simulates the Landing Gear Data on your flight sim program and displays the status using 3 RED and 3 GREEN LED Indicator lights.
To the left is the Landing Gear mounted in the GoFlight Panel Rack. All available separately.
* NEW! Landing Gear Panel Model 2695 * Designed Around Beechcraft, Mooney, Cessna or any aircraft with
Retractable Landing Gear
* Compatible with FSX/FSUIPC, Prepar3d, X-Plane and MS2020
* Uses Standard Series "B" USB Connector
* Simulates the Gear Status by lighting 3 GREEN and 3 RED LEDs.
* Flush Mounted to your Flight Deck or GoFlight Panel Rack
* With Beechcraft Style Landing Gear Lever Knob.
* Also included is a "Push to TEST" button to illuminate all 6 LED Lights.
* Uses a Standard SPST Toggle Switch to control the LG Positions
The 2690 Simulates the Landing Gear Status by lighting the appropriate LED Indicator.
Landing Gear Panel
Model 2696 Microsoft Flight Simulator FS2004,
FSX, Prepar3d, X-Plane & MS2020
Now with Locking Toggle Switch Gear Lever
Landing Gear Panel Model 2696 Supports FSX/FSUIPC, FSX-SE, P3D, X-Plane
A YouTube Review of our 2696 LG Panel & 2405 Parking Brake