Easily Install your very Own Landing Gear Panel to your FSX, FSUIPC, Prepar3D & X-Plane Flight Simulator.
The 2695 simulates the Landing Gear Data on your flight sim program and displays the status using 3 RED and 3 GREEN LED Indicator lights.
To the left is the Landing Gear mounted in the GoFlight Panel Rack. All available separately.
* NEW! Landing Gear Panel Model 2695 * Designed Around Beechcraft, Mooney, Cessna or any aircraft with
Retractable Landing Gear
* Compatible with FS2004, FSX/FSUIPC, Prepar3d and X-Plane
* Uses Standard Series "B" USB Connector
* Simulates the Gear Status by lighting 3 GREEN and 3 RED LEDs.
* Flush Mounted to your Flight Deck or GoFlight Panel Rack
* With Beechcraft Style Landing Gear Lever Knob.
* Also included is a "Push to TEST" button to illuminate all 6 LED Lights.
* Uses a Standard SPST Toggle Switch to control the LG Positions
The 2690 Simulates the Landing Gear Status by lighting the appropriate LED Indicator.
Landing Gear Panel
Model 2695 Microsoft Flight Simulator FS2004,
FSX & Prepar3d & X-Plane
Landing Gear Panel Model 2695 Supports FSX/FSUIPC, FSX-SE, P3D and X-Plane
A YouTube Review of our 2695 LG Panel & 2405 Parking Brake